We have published a Self Assessment edition of Agent Update containing a range of information and support to help you and your clients meet the 31 January filing date.
Inside we highlight the top four HMRC SA related agent toolkits looking at the most common errors from previous years and steps you can take to avoid those errors;
- Property Rental
- Capital v revenue expenditure
- Income Tax losses
- Capital Gains Tax for land and buildings
There is information on our range of videos to help you complete your clients’ tax returns;
- Help with Online Security
- Calculating Motoring Expenses
- Expenses if You’re Self Employed
- Your Income from property tax return
- Viewing Your Calculations
You can also find out how to take part in our SA related Talking Points meetings and about just some of the services available to help you – from the Agent Account Managers to the Budget payment plan.