All agents, who are a member of a professional body, are invited to join HMRC’s Agent Forum. This dedicated Agent Forum is hosted in a private area within the HMRC Online Customer Forum. You can interact with other agents and HMRC experts to discuss topical issues and processes.
If you are a member of a professional body and would like to join, here are the steps you need to take to register:
- Click here for the forum page
- Click on “Register” in the top right hand corner of the page
- Read and (if you are content) click “I agree to these terms”
- Submit the details requested.
Once you have completed step 1, please email email@example.com to request access to the HMRC Agent Forum. You will need to send the following identity information:
- Your first name and surname
- Confirmation of your work email address
- The name of your firm/organisation
- The name of your professional body/ies
- Your professional body registration number/reference.
Once you have sent your email, the forum team will be in-touch to confirm your acceptance. After this, you will have access to HMRC’s new and improved Agent Forum.