We’ve blogged before about migrating HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) manuals to GOV.UK. The Employment Income Manual (EIM) has now been built in our new design and we have tested it in the lab with some of your fellow tax professionals. Now we’d like to invite you to comment on it.
Before doing so, there are some things you should know:
• This version is not being updated. It’s accurate up to 8 May 2014, when the content was copied over
• We know that there are some problems with the content as a result of doing a very quick low-tech migration, so you may see some unusual characters appear in the titles. For example - stars instead of bold text; broken tables etc. None of these will be present when the HMRC manuals fully move to GOV.UK, so you don’t need to report them.
We’d particularly like to know:
● how easy it is to find the information you need in the new format
● how you prefer to stay up to date with changes to the content
● anything else that’s particularly important to you
We want to make sure that this format works for you - so please do take this opportunity to tell us what you think.